“Point-and-shoot” technology to instantly measure red (660 nm)
infrared (840 nm) spectral bands
- Detects stress earlier than visual monitoring
- Computes Normalized Difference Vegetative Index (NDVI)
- Laser guides outline the edges of the measured sample area
- Calculates and displays a running average for multiple
- Connects to any GPS receiver that has a serial output
- Equipped with internal data logger and RS-232 port
- Records 3,250 measurements (1,350 with added GPS/DGPS
- Configure and download meter with FieldScout® software and
USB-to-3.5mm-Stereo-Plug Adapther (Item 3661U.(included)**
- Compatible with SpecMaps™ online web-mapping
- Includes hard carrying case and batteries
* GPS interface requires two cables. The
GPS/DGPS cable (item 2950CV5) is available from Spectrum.
A PC serial interface cable supplied by the manufacturer of the GPS
receiver is also required.
** PC cable connects to a
computer USB port.