An essential tool for effectively managing your nitrogen
“Point-and-shoot” technology to instantly measure relative
- Detects stress earlier than visual monitoring
- Technology based on an exclusive patent license from NASA
- Laser guides outline the edges of the measured sample area
- Calculates and displays a running average for multiple
- Connects to any GPS receiver that has a serial output
- Equipped with internal data logger and RS-232 port
- Records 3,250 measurements (1,350 with added GPS/DGPS
- Configure and download meter with FieldScout® software (not
- Compatible with SpecMaps™
online web-mapping application
- Includes hard carrying case and batteries
* GPS interface requires two cables. The
GPS/DGPS cable (item 2950CV5) is available from Spectrum.
A PC serial interface cable supplied by the manufacturer of the GPS
receiver is also required.
** PC cable connects to a
computer USB port.